What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
To find out more about selling your home, click here
To search for listings, save listings and set up listing alerts directly to your email, click here
My Role as Your Agent
Successful sales balance four components: the market, price, condition of the house, and exposure. Because I know about market trends and the other houses in your neighborhood, I am well equipped to play up your home’s advantages and downplay disadvantages. Plus, I:
- Have access to people who are most likely to buy your home
- Am trained in areas like pre-qualifying potential buyers and negotiating with them
- Will list your property in the MLS so anyone worldwide can find it
- Am always "on-call"—they work weekends and answer the phone at all hours
I like to think good training and experience make the best agents. But the truth is, not every agent is right for every seller. We suggest using this simple formula to help decide whether an agent will work well for you:
COMPETENCE + COMFORT = CONFIDENCE
- Competence: A portfolio of credentials, past achievements, sales volume and letters of recommendation. Background that is relevant to your needs; success with a range of price ranges and various areas and neighborhoods.
- Comfort: The importance of being comfortable with your agent as a person cannot be overstated. You're going to be dealing with this individual on a regular basis, maybe for months, during a time that can be trying. I will share the tension, anticipation, frustration and ultimately joy of selling your house.
My combination of these two characteristics inspire the confidence a homeowner needs to maintain peace of mind through the selling process.
I will help make the experience of selling your home as smooth and easy as possible. Even if you're not ready to list your home and simply have questions about the local market, price or mortgage trends, you are welcome to contact me for any real estate needs.